Zuriel Earthworks recognises that with a footprint which extends across a wide range of clients, industry sectors and geography we have the opportunity to make a real difference to our communities and the environment, for now and for future generations.
That’s why we consider the community and environment in the way we conduct our operations and the advice we provide. The ways we make a difference include:
- minimising impacts from our site investigations;
- minimising energy use and waste from our operations;
- providing solutions that protect the health, safety and wellbeing of the community and environment;
- pro-bono lectures for undergraduate studies at universities;
- support of charitable endeavours and bodies such as Warien Rose Foundation’s Movement Against Domestic Violence