Zuriel Earthworks can provide a wide range of services before and during construction of residential and commercial buildings and infrastructure projects.
We can provide services during construction in order to verify that ground conditions are consistent with those assumed in design and to assess conditions for temporary works.
Architectural designs and construction management;
Quality building materials supply e.g cement, gravels and steel;
Inspections of bored piles and piers;
- Settlement and lateral displacement monitoring;
- Vibration assessment and monitoring;
- Slope creep movement assessment;
- Field testing of foundation soils and rock;
- Assessment of excavation and better stability;
- Construction advice and analysis for temporary works;
- Design and assessment of temporary piling platforms and crane pads;
- Rock slope mapping and assessment of face support requirements; and
- Earthworks inspection and quality control testing