Zuriel Earthworks’ testing laboratories provide construction materials testing for industrial, commercial and residential subdivisions, mines and associated infrastructure, roads, pipe lines, quarries, railways, bridges, tunnels and dams.
We conduct and maintain quality assurance testing of aggregates, soils and concrete during the construction of major infrastructure projects. Our laboratories are staffed with highly qualified technicians who work with our clients to provide unique and innovative solutions that are technically, easy to understand and practical to implement. We take great pride in our work and focus on exceeding client expectations.
We promote an enjoyable and stimulating work environment with an absolute commitment to safety. Our staff development sets us apart with all technicians undertaking on-going training. Our laboratories follow International Standards such as British Standards (BS), American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), and various State & Territory test methods.
Zuriel Earthworks’ laboratory services provide clients with:
- Fast turnaround and accurate test results
- Reliable service
- Conduct our business with integrity and in compliance with our accreditation body
- Comprehensive range of construction materials testing including soils, rocks, aggregates and concrete
- Tender preparation service
- Full geotechnical and environmental engineering support